Tempo Underwriting is committed to providing the highest standards of service to its customers.  If you have a complaint, you may write, call or email us to the following:

Tom Bailey
Executive Director
4th Floor, 52-54 Gracechurch Street
London EC3V 0EH
+44 20 7015 8673

Italian Business

Ai sensi dell’art.10 terdeceies del regolamento ISVAP 24/2008 il Consumatore che ritenga di manifestare la propria insoddisfazione nei confronti di Tempo Underwriting, intermediario Europeo iscritto nell’elenco annesso al R.U.I. (Registro Unico degli Intermediari assicurativi e riassicurativi) di cui all’articolo 109 del decreto legislativo 7 settembre 2005, n. 209, puo’ presentare il proprio reclamo inviandolo alla:

Tempo Underwriting
Italian Team
4th Floor, 52-54 Gracechurch Street
London EC3V 0EH

Per  prendere visione della Policy di gestione dei reclami e per ogni maggiore informazione, clicca qui

Lloyd’s of London

Should you remain dissatisfied with the response you receive from us in relation to a policy that is underwritten at Lloyd’s, you may refer your complaint to Lloyd’s for review. Lloyd’s’ contact details are below, and further information on the referral process can be found on the Lloyd’s website.

Complaints Team
One Lime Street
London EC3M 7HA

Telephone: 020 7327 5693
Fax No: 020 7327 5225

Financial Ombudsman Service

If you are unhappy with our decision, or if we do not complete our investigation within 8 weeks, you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Please note that if you wish to refer your complaint to the FOS this must be done within 6 months of our final response letter. The address for the FOS is:

The Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
London E14 9SR
Telephone: 0300 123 9123

European Online Dispute Resolution platform

The European Commission has launched the European Online Dispute Resolution platform (the ODR platform). The ODR platform is a website which helps customers who have bought something online in the EU if a dispute arises.

The platform will send your complaint to a certified Alternative Dispute Resolution Provider who works to solve the problem. If you bought something in the UK this would be the UK Financial Ombudsman Service. Their contact details are set out above. The ODR can also offer translation services if your complaint is with a company in a different country.

Access the ODR platform